Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  Looking for polymer clay books (96 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Hi,

My name is Patricia and I am new to the polymer clay world. I am looking to see if anyone out there has any of the following polymer clay books that I could either borrow or possibly download. These books are out of print and hard to find. The books I am looking for are Babies & Bums, Seasons in Fimo, Fa La La La, Little Darlings, and Professional People. I would appreciate any help or suggestion anyone can offer. Thanks! I look forward to joining this group.

Reply   Options 

To: Blancovink  (2 of 5) 
 59724.2 in reply to 59724.1 

There are many polymer clay tutorials online. Try these out...

http://www.beadyeyedbrat.com/tutesjewelry.html

You can also try Ebay possibly.

Matt
www.createapendant.com

To: Dicroman  (3 of 5) 
 59724.3 in reply to 59724.2 
Thank you for the suggestions.....I'll try them out.

To: Blancovink  (4 of 5) 
 59724.4 in reply to 59724.1 

Hi Patricia,

Sorry I can't be of help with the books, but I did want to welcome you to Polymer Clay Central. We'll be looking forward to seeing your posts. I guess you are a sculptor, if you can post photos of your work, all the better!

Jackie

To: Blancovink  (5 of 5) 
 59724.5 in reply to 59724.1 

Hi Patricia and welcome. Here is some of the stuff I am doing with PC. If you have any questions, you came to the right place. Good luck with the search.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/devilsinthedetails/?saved=1

Kathy in NM

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.