Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  Jana's new Secret Shape Inros DVD !!!!!! (606 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 52) 
You guys have to see this dvd!!! She's a genius :) You will not believe how she does it LOL Total genius.

Reply   Options 

From: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/27/09 7:08 AM 
To: T-Roo (tkaylen)  (2 of 52) 
 60754.2 in reply to 60754.1 
I took this class from Jana on the first Clay Cruise and it IS so inventive! You'll be kicking yourself for not thinking of it on your own!!

Uniquely Handcrafted ~ Polymer Clay, Fine Silver, Fiber Arts
ConniePelkey@gmail.com
ConstancePelkeyDesigns.blogspot.com
ETSY
ARTFIRE

To: T-Roo (tkaylen)  (3 of 52) 
 60754.3 in reply to 60754.1 

Hey there Miss Tonja...

I'm so glad that you've gotten the DVD, AND that you like it :).  Before I came up with the 'secret', I'd tried several things as a disintegratable form for the inro base, from soap to wax.  As soon as I thought up the winning idea (the 'secret'), I was certain it would work!

Thanks so much for mentioning it...I'm thrilled that you like it...

hugs, j

www.janarobertsbenzon.com

To: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 52) 
 60754.4 in reply to 60754.2 

Hi Connie!

We did have fun on that cruise, didn't we?!

From the moment I was asked to record this DVD, I knew I'd want to send out a notice (to cruise attendees) as soon as it was published....and that is this:  The cruise was the first time I'd taught the inro workshop; it had gone through iteration after iteration and rewrite after rewrite to fine tune the workshop and the technique.    I felt like I'd ironed out all the bugs.  But, while teaching it on the cruise, I had some 'ah-ha' moments in which I could see places for improvement.  So, when I came back I began perfecting and it went through MANY more iterations!  I figure I created at least 200 inro bases in this perfecting process!  No kidding...200.  And oh-my-gosh, did the process ever change!  You poor folks from the cruise wouldn't recognize the process now!  While the 'secret' is still the same, just about everything else has changed, making it MUCH a much more streamlined and seamless process.  I tell everyone that I'm really embarrassed, when I compare the cruise experience with how it is now. 

So....if anyone from the cruise is thinking that they've already learned this technique, please know that it's now perfected and a much more enjoyable and efficient process!!  This last iteration (on the DVD) only seems relatable to the one taught one the cruise by the secret form used...everything else has changed!!  It's so much better...

Thanks, my friend!

j

From: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/27/09 10:00 AM 
To: janalouise DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 52) 
 60754.5 in reply to 60754.4 
Wow, so I really have to buy the DVD now!!?? Ha!  It'll have to wait for a while. At least until I get back to work. Just had my knee replaced on the 17th and I've been laid up here on the couch since, with the exception of physical therapy. It hurts but I'd do it again in a heartbeat... I can already tell it's going to be soooooooooo much better!!

ConniePelkey@gmail.com
ETSY
ARTFIRE

To: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 52) 
 60754.6 in reply to 60754.5 

Both knees replaced??  Wow...here's a wish for a speedy recovery.  I'm so glad to know you're feeling that this surgery was a good choice.  Best of luck...

While I'm not going to stop anyone from purchasing the DVD (lol), my impetus for posting about the new and MUCH improved inro method was that I was seriously embarrassed.  I was sure that those who took my inro workshop on the cruise would go "she's trying to sell a DVD of that convoluted, less than efficient method??".....lol.....it's just light years from the first workshop, so I wanted folks to know that....

all my best to you, Connie, and I hope you're out skipping rope before you know it :)

j

From: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/27/09 1:10 PM 
To: janalouise DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 52) 
 60754.7 in reply to 60754.6 
BOTH!!??? No way! I only had the right one done!! :)

Thanks!

ConniePelkey@gmail.com
ETSY
ARTFIRE

To: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 52) 
 60754.8 in reply to 60754.2 

To: janalouise DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 52) 
 60754.9 in reply to 60754.3 
Now I just have to find some of those secret ingredients <G> Living in the middle of nowhere has it's drawbacks sometimes.

To: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 52) 
 60754.10 in reply to 60754.7 

Oops....I'd _swear_ you wrote both knees!  Went back and read the post, and you definitely didn't!  I'm so worried for my poor brain...

lol...

hugs, j

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-52
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.