Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  New Book about Polymer Clay Communities (180 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 
Would you like to be part of it? We are looking for hobbyists to pros, around the world, in communities like this- or guilds, flickr groups, etc.
Submit here: http://polymerclayproductions.com/book09
Good Luck!

Reply   Options 

To: kiraslye  (2 of 7) 
 61537.2 in reply to 61537.1 

Sounds fun! Wish there was more time, though...

Jackie

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 61537.3 in reply to 61537.2 

There's plenty of time! Just a couple of lines to fill out. If we want to include you, we will contact you for more.

If you would like to be in the book, please PLEASE just go ahead and submit something...you can't be in it if we don't hear from you at all!

To: kiraslye  (4 of 7) 
 61537.4 in reply to 61537.1 

I don' think I understand what this book IS. Is it a discussion of polymer clay communities and how they work, how they foster creativiey or something... Is it a gallery of work? I'm interested (as a librarian and a bibliophile AND a polymer clay artist)  in where this project is aimed.

Sherry Bailey

From: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon5/19/09 3:06 PM 
To: kiraslye  (5 of 7) 
 61537.5 in reply to 61537.1 
I'd love to be a part of it, but your deadline is too quick!

Uniquely Handcrafted ~ Polymer Clay, Fine Silver, Fiber Arts
ConniePelkey@gmail.com
ConstancePelkeyDesigns
ETSY
ARTFIRE

Twitter
FaceBook

To: Connie (CCConnie) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 61537.6 in reply to 61537.5 

The project is going to feature individual artists, with stories/blurbs and tips they would like to share, in the context of the communities they are involved with and discussion of how communities have helped/influenced their lives as Polymer Clay Artists.

As I said Connie, and anyone else, please submit. Continue to submit. When we are thru accepting submissions the page will be taken down from the site- we may choose to keep submissions open longer than June 1. If you really want to be included, just shoot us an email and we will work with you until the last possible moment. We know everyone has time issues ;)

To: kiraslye  (7 of 7) 
 61537.7 in reply to 61537.3 

I'll try to when I get home from babysitting my grandsons on the 27th... while I'm here I have limited time on the computer. Thanks for doing it!

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.