Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  a call for entries--Skinner Blend Book (66 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Judith Skinner is beginning work on her new book about the Skinner Blend, the variations of it and the many uses it has for polymer clay. There is a tentative publication date set for Fall 2010. If you are a polymer clay artist who uses this technique and you'd like to submit images for consideration, contact me at sarajane@polyclay.com and I'll respond with the full information letter.

Judith is seeking the best that's out there with high resolution images (300ppi) in a size format to fit within a 9"x7" pages. Submission deadline is March 2010, which gives you all some time to get pics of your best pieces that make use of the Skinner Blend technique.

In addition to finished work that uses the blend, there will be a how-to section on basic and complex blends and variations---if you've developed one that you'd like to see featured, please let us know!

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.