Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  Book reviews? (173 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Barbara P-W (bdpw10) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (11 of 11) 
 62749.11 in reply to 62749.9 
Hi Barbara,

I know this refers back to a post from 2009, but I haven't jumped in on PCC in a while. As you know, Ann and I work extensively in polymer clay, especially liquid polymer clay. Thank you for asking about our book, Bead Jewelry 101.  I only has a few clay beads and one clay pendant integrated into several of the projects, but it is a beading technique book. We were originally approached by the publishers to write a basic beading book, so we couldn't say no. The second edition of this book was released in September 2011, with a DVD (shot in my basement). It is now available in Michael's, some JoAnn's, and Barnes and Noble stores. It explains findings and how to use them in jewelry design in a logical, progressive fashion, and would offer a good jumping off point for ideas on how to use polymer beads.

I am happy to say that our first book, Liquid Polymer Clay, although out of print (yet still available through secondary sellers), has just become available in electronic form on Kindle (the original version). Liquid clay has progressed a long way, and there are more options now, but the basic information is extensive in this book (we really need to do a new version, as we have so many new, improved, and brand specific techniques). I hope this helps! All the best,

Karen M.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.