Swap Activities -  Next PCC Swap/You pick the winner! (179 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/19/10 3:35 PM 
To: All Poll  (1 of 7) 
Next PCC Swap/You pick the winner!

switchplates  
8 votes (24%)
bag o" beads  
8 votes (24%)
Napkin rings maybe for Thanksgiving  
3 votes (9%)
Miniature Christmas ornaments 
13 votes (38%)
Large Christmas ornaments  
2 votes (6%)
spoonrest 
0 votes (0%)

34 people voted in this poll

You did not vote in this poll.
This poll expired 9/26/10 3:35 PM

Reply   Options 

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/19/10 3:48 PM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (2 of 7) 
 65753.2 in reply to 65753.1 

I really am having fun with the Coaster Swap so I thought maybe we can have an official PCC Swap!!!!  If you like the idea vote here to get us started, which ever one wins will be the item for the next Swap. This Poll will be open for a week.

Fortunately there is time for any of the swaps but if the Miniature Christmas ornament swap wins, you will have to sign up by oct 1 and have the ornaments due to me by December 15, then I can get them to everyone for Christmas.  Same with Large ornaments.

When it gets close to me sending out the next swap,, I'll put up the Poll Again, I would appreciate some ideas along the way!!!

Lets see what happens!!!

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

From: Gayle (GaylesBeads) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/19/10 5:58 PM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (3 of 7) 
 65753.3 in reply to 65753.2 
Leigh that was too hard to choose from , I was torn between 3 of them!!!  Good choices though :)
Photobucket

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/20/10 4:47 PM 
To: Gayle (GaylesBeads) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (4 of 7) 
 65753.4 in reply to 65753.3 
I wouldn't worrry, if we get alot of response we'll eventually do them all!!

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (5 of 7) 
 65753.5 in reply to 65753.2 

Leigh, can you explain the difference between large and small Christmas ornaments? duh, I understand one is bigger than the other, but need a little more explanation on what you are thinking of?  Moe, don't you dare jump in with a smart crack! lol

MaryKay Ozarks

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (6 of 7) 
 65753.6 in reply to 65753.2 
definately ready for small ornament swap..oh yeah...sandie

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/22/10 4:40 PM 
To: MaryKay71 Poll  (7 of 7) 
 65753.7 in reply to 65753.5 

the best I can explain it is I have a little tree avbout 15 inches high and I use alot of beads and make little ornaments of about an inch to an inch and a half to go on that tree, when I first did a small ornament swap everyomne in the swap got a little tree and put it someplace close to the computer and we all put our swap ornaments on the trees so we xcould all have a little bit of each other celebrating the Holidays together. It was a very big swap and some of us had lights on the trees and we put some of our beads and sstuff, mine was a very special cause I was sick at the time and it helped alot to keep my spirits up!!!

Large ornaments would be 3 to 5 inches, probably glo bes or things that are just too big for ,my "Friendship Tree" which actually stayed up for 5 years!!! Then the dust was just too deep~<GGG> but I would love a reason to put it back up!!!

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.