Swap Activities -  I'm so sorry to drop (106 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
I'm so very sorry to drop--I forgot about this swap completely in the press of school and finishing the mask book, and I didnt make any ornaments. I saw this post here today and remembered and feel like a real doofus for taking on anything more; I should have known better. Abject apologies all round, I'm very sorry!!
Sarajane

Reply   Options 

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (2 of 3) 
 66403.2 in reply to 66403.1 
Gosh Sarajane. I don't know. Maybe we should tar & feather you. OR you could just send us all a mask book for compensation ;) LOL
Happy Holidays and take it easy Lady! You'll wear yourself out and we really are looking forward to the book. :)

To: T-Roo (tkaylen)  (3 of 3) 
 66403.3 in reply to 66403.2 
Funny lady!!
but I am getting close--I have till Monday to finish the files, get them reviewed, and then I'll be sending off for a copy to do the final edit. Not too much longer now, I hope.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.