Books/Resources/ClayCyclopedia -  A Collection Of Polymer Clay Masks (80 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 
yea!! The proof copy of "A Collection Of Polymer Clay Masks" is here! There's a small issue of page numbers on the wrong side of the page in the last 30 pages, but I can live with that for now---I'll fix it eventually, along with any other errors I find, but for now---the pictures look beautiful, the colors are good, the few areas of solid black backgrounds that worried me are fine. I'm a happy camper today.
It'll be available on amazon sometime in the next four weeks, and for now, you can order an autographed copy from me here:
http://polymarketpress.net/blog/books/a-collection-of-polymer-clay-masks/

Reply   Options 

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (2 of 5) 
 66538.2 in reply to 66538.1 
Hi Sarajane, I just ordered my copy! I have your quilt book, but it isn't autographed. So your "Mask" book will be extra special to me. Congrats... I'm so proud to know you!!

To: crutter  (3 of 5) 
 66538.3 in reply to 66538.2 
Thanks! I think you will like it--you havea mask on pg. 33 and the last page (160) is all yours--10 masks and my "Thanks" message! You had such a nice mix of styles that I thought they summed it up very well.

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (4 of 5) 
 66538.4 in reply to 66538.1 
it looks beautiful

To: SparkleBe3  (5 of 5) 
 66538.5 in reply to 66538.4 
thank you1 I like looking at it, thats for sure.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.