Swap Activities -  Got my Ornaments (109 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/24/11 4:02 PM 
To: All  (1 of 8) 
Got my Ornaments today and love them all. I think I love all of them equal, they are so cute. I think I went too big maybe. I will do better next year. LOL Thanks and Leigh , get better !!!!!

Reply   Options 

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 8) 
 66713.2 in reply to 66713.1 

I got mine too! and I love them all as well .. I am not disappointed with the size of any of them .. everyone has done such a wonderful job! I can honestly say that I think this was my favorite swap yet!! Thank you to everyone and I hope to see pictures of all of them soon!! Thanks so much Leigh!! Hope you are doing worlds better!

Mardi

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 8) 
 66713.3 in reply to 66713.1 

I got mine too and I love every single one!! I agree with Mardi, this was my favorite swap so far.

Thanks to Leigh.... I hope you will have more swaps when you are feeling better, this one may have been a little late but it is certainly a success.... and was worth the wait. I've got my little tree and am now all set for the next Christmas, which, in "granny time" will be here in the blink of an eye.

and a BIG thank you to all my Polyclay friends for the fabulous ornaments. I am going to take photos and put them on my blog.

BJ

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 66713.4 in reply to 66713.1 

Got my ornaments today also.  Love them all.

I really enjoyed this swap.  Sooooooo...are we repeating it next year?????  heehee hee

From: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/24/11 8:56 PM 
To: GloriBeS  (5 of 8) 
 66713.5 in reply to 66713.4 
I say we all meet here and do it again next year. I love it.

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 66713.6 in reply to 66713.5 

Got mine today, too!  Everyone made beautiful ornaments!

MK Ozarks

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 8) 
 66713.7 in reply to 66713.1 

I got mine too!  They are all so beautiful and I love every single one of them.  Thanks to all of you -- you are all so talented!!  It just blows a newbie like me away!  And Leigh, thank you so much for hosting this swap.  It was so much fun! 

I agree -- let's all meet here again next year!!!

Anita (in Ohio) 

To: All  (8 of 8) 
 66713.8 in reply to 66713.7 

I just got the ornaments today! Yay!

They are fantastic!  I love the beautiful shapes and colours!  Some were so sparkly and some had wire work and lovely details, there were swirls and smiles and so much to see and enjoy!  It was such a nice gift to brighten my day! 

Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Leigh for being such a great hostess.  It's clear that there was a lot of time and effort invested in this swap, and I'd certainly love to play again next time.

Cindy (Yellow_05)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.