Swap Activities -  Easter Swap - Sign up by March 1 (89 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 

I meddled with polymer clay back in the day then put it all on hold to join the Navy. Well, I'm back. Even deployment to the middle east (Iraq/Kuwait) couldn't quell my love for clay.

Going from desert heat and humidity (140 avg day) to multiple blizzards in NY has me thinking of the warm spring days, and of course HOLIDAYS!! thus the Easter Swap.

I left this swap open-themed, as long as it relates to Easter. There are 2 in the swap so far but I am hoping for more.

The swap is hosted on the PCC Swap List http://polymerclaycentral.com/pcc/swaplist.html
or you can just email me directly at MagicByLeah@Leah4Sci.com

Think warm thoughts

~Leah

• Edited 1/29/2011 6:45 pm ET by MagicByLeah

Reply   Options 

To: MagicByLeah  (2 of 6) 
 66752.2 in reply to 66752.1 
I'm expanding the theme of this swap to include Passover for those of you who observe/prefer it. So.. Easter/Passover Swap

To: MagicByLeah  (3 of 6) 
 66752.3 in reply to 66752.1 

Leah, Welcome back and thanks for all you have done to protect and serve our country. Sending the warmest of Arizona thoughts your way.

Anita in AZ

www.melobeau.blogspot.com/
www.MelodyObeauDesigns.com

To: MagicByLeah  (4 of 6) 
 66752.4 in reply to 66752.1 

Welcome home!   I am retired AF and a veteran from the first Desert Storm.  What a transition to come back to NY in winter weather!  Hang in there, Spring is coming!

Janie

My Blog:
My Websites:

To: MagicByLeah  (5 of 6) 
 66752.5 in reply to 66752.1 
Thank you Anita and Janie for the warm wishes. There's nothing like layers and central heating to cure 'culture shock' it's great to be back

To: MagicByLeah  (6 of 6) 
 66752.6 in reply to 66752.1 
Hey all, I have 3 in the swap so far and looking for more

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.