Swap Activities -  Mothers Day Swap (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Hey all I posted a Magical Mother's Day swap in the PCC swap list and urge all of you to join. Here are the details:

Mother's possess a special kind of magic, think about it. How else can a mother balance a career and raising children? In addition to being a 'human being' mothers are coaches and teachers, house-keepers and nannies, cooks, story reader, shoulders (to cry on) a backbone when you need their help and so much more. I am hosting a figurine swap in honor of mother's day. This will be a one-for-one swap, that you can put your best efforts in. Think of what 'magic mother' means to you, then capture this image in a small figurine. Since mother's day is just around the corner please pay close attention to the dates as follows: To have your swapped figurine before Mother's day I will have to send swapped figurines out by May 2. Given this short time, please have your figurines in ON time. Looking forward and Happy Mother's Day

Email me to join: PCCswap@MagicByLeah.com

Looking forward

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.