Swap Activities -  New Swap!! - Curious Swappers Wanted (105 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Hey all,
I just posted a new and exciting swap on the PCC swap list, now I just need swappers to sign up :)

Here are the details:

"Secret Compartment Swap"

I recently came across a magnificent jewelry box with hidden compartments, which inspired me to host this swap.
For this swap, each member creates one ‘hidden compartment’ piece. It can be a jewelry box, toy car, egg, chest… the object itself will be left to your imagination
The only ‘rule’ is that there has to be a ‘less than obvious’ hidden compartment.
Please limit the size to a small/medium priority box. This is a one for one swap so put your best ‘secret’ efforts forward
Details for shipping and such will be emailed once signup closes for this swap

Email me to sign up at Leah@MagicByLeah.com

Reply   Options 

To: MagicByLeah  (2 of 3) 
 67556.2 in reply to 67556.1 

Ladies and gentlemen, creators of intrigue needed

Kidding aside, there are already 2 in the group (myself included)

the ideas flowing between us are turning into something quite amazing

so come one, what are you waiting for. Join this swap today

Leah

To: MagicByLeah  (3 of 3) 
 67556.3 in reply to 67556.2 

Not a swapper, but this remids me of a piece I got years ago (I forgot who made it, sad to say -- someone from a California guild, I think...) It's a teapot pendant which has a "matchbox" drawer that pops out when the buna cord is pulled a certain way. You could have lots of fun with this idea!

Sherry Bialey

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.