Swap Activities -  mini mask swap mailed (111 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 10) 

hello all you mask swappers!
They are all sorted, bagged, boxed and now down at the PO with Bryan, who is mailing the rest of the boxes except the one to Leila in Italy today and so they should arrive the end of the week. I must say, you did a wonderful job of creating amazing and different miniature masks. I've got photos-on-the-fly while unpacking of 1-3 from each persons sets but will be taking better pics this week of the ones that are staying here with me. I'll be posting a slideshow next week. 90 new and different little masks for my collection!

As always, each person will get one of their own masks from each group of ten people they are in---that way all ten of the bags in a group are the same and I dont have to keep track of "this is the one without Kathy's, this is the one without mine" and so on. That would be too tough on my poor hot brain; keeping things straight with 33 (final count) participants and 900 masks is enough of a stretch.

I'm delighted with this year's wonderful collection and hope that you will enjoy yours also. Thank you very much for your participation!

Sarajane

Reply   Options 

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (2 of 10) 
 67943.2 in reply to 67943.1 
I didn't know you had a swap going *cries*

Leah
My Website - www.MagicByLeah.com
My FaceBook Page
My Etsy Shop
My ArtFire Shop

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (3 of 10) 
 67943.3 in reply to 67943.1 

My masks arrived today.  They are wonderful!  This weekend I plan to linger over every mask, as the details and variety are yummy!  Thanks for all your inspiration and hard work  I am as delighted as I can be with my collection of masks.  All of the participating artists did an excellent job.  xxxox Bernie

P.S.  You are especially appreciated SJ.

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (4 of 10) 
 67943.4 in reply to 67943.1 

I knew that mask swap was on, as many members mentioned about it on the forum here. But did not realise that it was international :( !!!

Will it happen again next year?? Can I participate too?? I am in South Africa.

To: babasbunja  (5 of 10) 
 67943.5 in reply to 67943.3 
thanks, Bernie! Glad you like your goodies.

To: ssmallidea  (6 of 10) 
 67943.6 in reply to 67943.4 
it probably will happen again, and yes its open to people all over. It costs more to mail, is all. I'm going to have to raise the rates for shipping anyway as many people send in very small masks and dont realize that the ones they get back wont fly for the same $6.50 it took to send them, more like $10. Some send more postage than needed, and it used to all work out pretty evenly. Its higher for international, so people who play from far away paypal the amount needed to ship.

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (7 of 10) 
 67943.7 in reply to 67943.6 
That completely makes sense. Looking forward to the next swap.
Regards,
Shirali

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (8 of 10) 
 67943.8 in reply to 67943.1 

I love my masks!! They are super cool and I will display them happily in my Claypen. Thanks for swapmeistering, Sarajane. :)

Jackie

My Flickr:           http://www.flickr.com/photos/ThePleasantPheasant
Claypen Art:      http://gallery.gundo.com/gallery/the-Claypen
My Etsy shop:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePleasantPheasant
PCAGOE:           http://polymerclayartists.blogspot.com/

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 10) 
 67943.9 in reply to 67943.8 
you are welcome! it's always fun.

To: MagicByLeah  (10 of 10) 
 67943.10 in reply to 67943.2 
sorry you missed it, it always fills up very quickly.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.