Swap Activities -  2012 mini mask swap (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
If you want to be on the email invitation list for the 2012 miniature mask swap, send an email with "mask swap 2012" in the subject line to me at sarajane(atsymbol)centurylink.net (change the (atsymbol) to @ and help me avoid spam) Look for an invite and the swap info after Jan 1 and respond quickly to get a space as they are limited! I'm making a new list.

Also, because I have a new camera and more masks, I've decided that I will be doing an updated edition of the book "A Collection Of Polymer Clay Masks" in another few years. Masks from 2011, 2012, and 2013 will be included. 

You dont need to respond here--send an email to the above address so that I can build a new email list easily please. 
Sarajane

Reply   Options 

To: SJPOLYCLAY  (2 of 3) 
 68882.2 in reply to 68882.1 
no no no no no nooooooo, I will NOT give in again!!!!! ;^)

(love) Sherry Bailey

To: SherryBinNH  (3 of 3) 
 68882.3 in reply to 68882.2 
c'mon...you KNOW you want to! and I'm gonna set a May 1 mail in time, there's PLENTY of time to make such little things!!!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.