BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Bless her heart (27 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
A lady that I have never met, but have spoken to on the phone several times came to our area over the weekend.  She came for a church meeting. When she arrived in Detroit she discovered her luggage didn't arrive with her.  She was dismayed, not so much about the clothing she didn't have, but because she had brought gifts for a couple of us.  Her luggage arrived the next day and the airline drove them to the hotel.  She mentioned polymer clay to me.  I knew she knew I dabbled in it, but didn't pick up that she had bought some for me as a gift.  Then she asked me if I used brown.  Well I do use brown, but it's definitely not my favorite color.  Well we met up and she gave me her gift....a big bar of brown Craftsmart polymer clay!  Oh man!  I was so humbled by the fact that she felt compelled to buy me a gift, yet felt bad because of her choice.  I think the word 'smart' on the label made her think she made the superior choice.  At any rate she kept the receipt in the bag so I stealthily exchanged the clay for something I really, really needed.  But I'll never forget the gift of clay.  Also, I presented her with a pen and a pendant that I had made.  That was the day before her luggage arrived. So she will REALLY know I love clay.  Very sweet lady.

Pam from Michigan

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.