BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Crazy Neighbor Update!!! (54 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 8) 
Well, this is a great update - his wife finally got fed up with his crazy behavior and threw him out of the house and filed for an order of protection and divorce. I haven't seen him since January and with any kind of luck, I'll never see him again.

Reply   Options 

To: Clay Mama (MKShouse)  (2 of 8) 
 69294.2 in reply to 69294.1 
Huzzah!

To: Clay Mama (MKShouse)  (3 of 8) 
 69294.3 in reply to 69294.1 
'bout time, sez me.

To: Moe2647 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 69294.4 in reply to 69294.3 

Yeah, me, too. Unfortunately, he went off the rails completely and tried to do himself in in front of his kids - 4 suicide attempt in 6 months according to the wife. While he was in the hospital, she had his brother come and get all his stuff and got the order of protection and when he was discharged, he went directly from the hospital to his mother's house 60 miles from here.

It's made a huge difference in the general atmosphere of the entire neighborhood.

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/22/12 10:00 AM 
To: Clay Mama (MKShouse)  (5 of 8) 
 69294.5 in reply to 69294.1 
Yeah - what Moe said!!!

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Clay Mama (MKShouse)  (6 of 8) 
 69294.6 in reply to 69294.4 
I can't believe he had a wife and kids.  Yikes. Good that he's gone.  Maybe she'll sell up and move while he's gone.  :D

To: All  (7 of 8) 
 69294.7 in reply to 69294.6 

She said they're going to have to sell the house in the divorce and she's getting ready to move in with her mother. I just hope that doesn't mean he's going to move back in after she's gone. Houses in my neighborhood are NOT selling and with all the work he's put into this house, he's going to want an incredible amount of money for it that he's simply not going to be able to get. I figure it won't be long before the bank takes it if he digs his heels in, which he's likely to do.

I'm just praying he stays at his mommy's house in Chicago.

To: Clay Mama (MKShouse) unread  (8 of 8) 
 69294.8 in reply to 69294.7 

Well the first part is such super good news that the worries of the second part fade in their light. (boy, am I poetic today, or what??) LOL.

At least he's gone for a while! Enjoy it! I hear you about homes not selling, but they do sometimes, right? So maybe his is special enough that some nice quiet old retired folks will buy it. Let's think positive, after all that you've been through!

I'm so happy for you.

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.