BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Kato is only 13! (44 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 
There was a big post on ETSY yesterday about Kato Clay being 29 and a very long list of congratulations by people who didn't do the math.

Since I worked in Donna's both at CHA the year it was launched I was pretty sure it wasn't 29 (only feels like it).

This is just a reminder to please check your sources before passing on information.

The artist in question says she got the info on FB. Donna thought maybe it was Claytoon clay and I thought maybe it was Plastalina but even the Van Aken website had no info.

Reply   Options 

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/12/12 2:11 PM 
To: TbyTrina  (2 of 3) 
 69652.2 in reply to 69652.1 
all I know is it isn't 29 years old at all, I think it came out somewhere around early 2000?
SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 69652.3 in reply to 69652.2 
You are right! Donna said it was developed in 1999 but our guild helped introduce it at the 2000 CHA.

Trina

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.