Swap Activities -  Aussie Christmas Swap Oct/Nov 2012 (52 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
Just posted in PCC's swap zone: Lets see if we can get a swap going in Australia! If interested send me a message and I'll email you back with the details of where to send your Christine coins. Must be in Australia (or postage will be too costly). Signup by 1st November 2012. Limited to 6 people but if enough interest is shown we'll have multiple groups. Each person will make and send 6 coins shaped beads that have a Christmas theme. The beads must be no thicker than about 1cm and no larger than a 10 cent coin so they can be posted as a large letter. No colour restrictions and they can all be the same design or they can be different. The beads need to have a hole through them for stringing so they can be hung as ornaments on a tree or used in jewellery. Package each bead separately in a small plastic bag with your name and any info you would like the other swappers to know (personal bio, technique description, address, etc). Put the beads into an envelope, along with a $1.20 stamp and a self-addressed envelope or label for return mailing. Remember, your 6 beads, $1.20 stamp and return mailing label/envelope must all fit nice and flat in a standard letter envelope so that we can take advantage of the cheaper (large) letter postage rate. I recommend using a bit of Sellotape to seal up the envelope and strengthen the edges! Must be posted to me by the 25th of November 2012 so that I can get your 6 new Christmas coin beads back to you in plenty of time for Christmas. Lets get claying Australia!

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.