Welcome/Sign In Here -  Our Kathy needs our prayers and wishes (176 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host11/7/12 1:37 PM 
To: All  (1 of 8) 
Our much Loved Wyoming Gal is in the hoospital and in much need of prayers and good wishes. She has ben there for a while, I believe her toe was amputated and she wasn't eating well and put on a feeding tube and now it seems they are going to amputate her leg above the knee. I believe this is hard for anyone. I'm going down to see her next week, if you want to send ME emails to give to Kathy when I get there please feel free to send  me as many as you can, I would love to see her with a pile of letters for her, my email is sincereleigh@pobox.com   Please put KATHY in the subject of the email, thank you, but please pass this on to those you know aren't here very  often anymore.  Thanks everyone. In case you don't remember Kathy runs the beginners chat on wednesday nights. lets make her feel loved!!!!
SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

Reply   Options 

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 8) 
 69971.2 in reply to 69971.1 

I sent you a short note to deliver to her. She needs our prayers, poor thing. Man she has had to deal with so many health problems.

Have a good trip, Leigh, give her gentle hugs from all of us.

Jackie

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 8) 
 69971.3 in reply to 69971.1 
Please tell her she's in our thoughts. Such an awful struggle!

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 69971.4 in reply to 69971.1 
Any news on Kathy? She has been in my prayers.

Kimba

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host11/18/12 9:35 AM 
To: Kimba (mackimba)  (5 of 8) 
 69971.5 in reply to 69971.4 
Last I heard she was out of the hospital and into rehab!!!!
SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Personal Website -        www. SincereLeigh.com

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 69971.6 in reply to 69971.5 
That is great news! Thank you for letting us know. :)

Kimba

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 8) 
 69971.7 in reply to 69971.5 

Thanks, Leigh.  I emaile Elissa to see how she is, but had not heard back yet.

MK Ozarks

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 8) 
 69971.8 in reply to 69971.1 
Leigh, 

Sending many prayers for Kathy that God helps her to make the right decision.  I and other friends here in Maryland know Kathy well...she's always been supportive and participatory in all that is going on.  Please let her know that Kathryn Ottman says hello and if possible, would like to come visit her next week and bring my little boy to meet her.  Christian will bring some joy to her, I am certain.

Hugs to you, Leigh.  And please give Kathy a big hug from me and a little one from Christian.

Kathryn 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.