Chat Information /discussions -  Remembering Kathy - Chat Tonight 9:30 PM (54 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: elissaheart DelphiPlus Member Icon11/28/12 8:04 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

As Kathy's or "Kat's" friend and official chat assistant, I thought that a great way to pay tribute to this remarkable woman with the amazing talent was to continue with her Wednesday night chat.  So, that's what I'm planning to do tonight, 9:30 Eastern time.  We can talk about our personal memories of Kathy and her beautiful work.  I know that in the past couple of years she hadn't been very active either claying or on the message board, as her health problems severely limited her energy, but if you didn't know her very well, now's the time to find out who this amazing person was. 

I know a nice turnout would have Kathy smiling down at us from her new perch in Heaven!  To familiarize (or re-familliarize) yourself with her work, check out her gallery:

http://gallery.gundo.com/gallery/Kats-Klay

Hope to see you soon,

Elissa  

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.