BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Heartfelt thanks indirectly from Jackie (380 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Melody01  (15 of 16) 
 70214.15 in reply to 70214.1 

I saw this today and decided to update all of you - we stopped the court case for grandparent visitation rights because our son-in-law was dragging the kids through the mud to keep them from us, and we didn't want that happening to them. Plus, we don't have money to throw at a huge court battle. So we gave up.

It's almost done me in, that's for certain, but with God's help I am lifted up again and trying to go on as normal. Losing our daughter was hard, losing her 3 children as well is just about insurmountable.

We know that one day we will see them again, and be able to renew our relationship. That it may not happen until after we have died and gone on is okay with us, because we know that it will. As for their father, well, I pray for God's will in his life every day.

Thanks for your care, everyone. Never did I know how life could go from good to bad in such a short time, and yet - God shows us amazing blessings every day! Really amazing, and non-stop. Definitely lifts us up. :)

Jackie

My Etsy shop:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePleasantPheasant
My Flickr:         http://www.flickr.com/photos/ThePleasantPheasant

Reply   Options 

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 16) 
 70214.16 in reply to 70214.5 
Hi Jackie,
I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this, I have grandkids too and can't see them when I want to.  Leigh is right believe in miracles, they do happen.  The kids know how much you love them just remember that. All of my love and best wishes are with you.

Linda

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-16
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.