Guild/Show/Conventions/classes -  Jana Roberts Benzon teaching in Ca. (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Parymdk DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host1/30/13 10:46 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
Hey west coast folks!!!!
A workshop by Jana Roberts Benzon September 14/15 2013 in Bakersfield, California. "Encrusted"

"Well, folks, I’m pretty stoked about offering this workshop to you Bakersfield peeps, the first time I’ll teach it in the U.S.! I just finished a teaching tour in Israel, where I offered this workshop for the first time. Even the abbreviated version I taught there (because they only had a one day workshop instead of two days) garnered the most enthusiastic response I’ve ever received! The students were speechless, and tried to express their joy to me…even with the language barrier, I understood. One woman cried. What a mind-blowing, ‘the possibilities are endless’, technique this is! And, so much fun to play with – it works both the right (creative, free flowing, organic) and left (systematic, geometric) sides of the brain, leaving you with a luscious, interesting, mysterious and very rich finished piece of work. Please join me, as we explore another way out of the box technique and once again, experience those lovely ‘ah ha’ moments…I’m already excited and the workshop isn’t for another eight months!"

If you are interested please email me. Thanks

Dragonsglass.com
Creative Arts of the Soul

My Flickr Site

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.