Guild/Show/Conventions/classes -  Jana Roberts Benzon teaching Encrusted  (67 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Parymdk DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/8/13 1:18 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 
Hi folks,

Registration for Jana Robert Benzon's "Encrusted" class here in Bakersfield, Ca, September 14/15 is now open. The class limit is 20 people so get your registration in. To hold your place in class you need to put down $75. Of that all is refundable before May 30th. After that $25 is not refundable at all. You can pay with credit card (via paypal), paypal or check made out to Jana Roberts Benzon.

If you are paying via paypal, (Paypal address is classes(at)dragonsglass(dot)com) please fill out the below and return via email

Name
Email
Phone number
Guild affiliation (if any)

To pay by check, please fill out the above and mail with check to
Kathi Briefer-Gose
(PM me for address)

Class will be held at Kern City Seniors Activity Building. 1003 Pebble Beach Drive, Bakersfield, Ca 93309 See link for the google map http://tinyurl.com/a93l6xm

there are several nearby hotels I can give a link or phone number too for those interested.

hope to see a bunch of you in September!

Dragonsglass.com
Creative Arts of the Soul

My Flickr Site

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.