BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Smart Phone App (100 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon5/1/13 8:12 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 
I have an HTC Thunderbolt that I have had for a couple years.  I love all the free apps you can get from the Google PlayStore and just discovered a new one that is really, really cool. 
It is a camera app called "Cymera", this app has everything.
Take a pic and then pull it up to edit it with a plethora of edits, corrections, light balance, frames, themes etc. 
I have been using it to put cute, funky, frayed frames around my pics, sharpen the image up....all kinds of things. It has been better than the iphoto on my Mac.
No I'm not being paid...lol..but if you got a smart phone see if you can get that app-it is awesome!

Reply   Options 

To: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 70473.2 in reply to 70473.1 

Sounds good but when I was looking it said this app has access to your text messages and can edit them and really tracks your use.  Here is the permissions info from their webpage.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cyworld.camera&feature=nav_result&hl=en

Anyone else nervous about this?

It does sound great.  and they have a facebook page with lots of stuff mentioned.

From: kathy47 (kth47) DelphiPlus Member Icon5/23/13 8:21 PM 
To: gailtor  (3 of 3) 
 70473.3 in reply to 70473.2 
Hmmmnn...I never noticed that....well it does bother me a little bit because I would not want them sending a message to someone I knew pretending to be me. But I think the likelihood of that happening is slim. I used to worry about all the access everyone had to my life but I figured since I am poor as a church mouse they wont hack my finances. And I don't care who knows where I am at any given time since I never go anywhere. But I can't for the life of me see why they need access to sms...internet access makes sense so they can share the photos to fb but why my private messages (and alter them). I might have to contact the developer just to satisfy my curiosity. 
Other than that ...lol. it is a cool little app, I have been using it for all my etsy pics and it does just fine.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.