Guild/Show/Conventions/classes -  Clay Carnival Las Vegas (104 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
Hi.  Is anyone from this group going to Donna Kato's Clay Carnival in Las Vegas this year?  I've wanted to go for years but something always got in the way.  Not this time.  I just registered this week and I'm really excited to be going.  I hadn't heard about it until I happened to see something on Facebook and apparently it wasn't announced until recently.  I figure that others who don't use Facebook regularly may not know about it either, so I'm including below the message that Donna sent out last week.  It has links to info about the event.

Cynthia
-------------------
Clay Carnival Early Signing Bonus!!

It's spring, time for baseball and, unfortunately, fires in Colorado. We will make it, we always do.

I know the "runway" up to the Clay Carnie is short, two and a half months to work it into a schedule, so we're going to offer an "Early Signing Bonus" to those of you who can register and pay by July 4th. Why July 4th, because it's easy to remember. Three weeks to get those registrations in!

What is the "bonus"? Add to the 10, 2 ounce bars of Kato Polyclay these items: Polypaste, Repel Gel, Liquid Clay, Kato Polyclay Concentrates and a bottle of Black Kato Liquid! It'll be in your tote at check in. Total retail value: approx. 50.00!

If you want to watch the presentation about what you need to know about the Clay Carnival event and how to prepare for it, then here's that link.

http://craftartedu.faculte.com/bpb/OTk1NDc0MDE

If you're ready to play, then here's the direct registration page link:

http://www.themoodywoods.com/clay-carnival-2013-las-vegas.html

Donna

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.