Web Sites/Links/Blogs & More -  Blend w/Inclusions - the sequel (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Hi all - I just wanted to update everyone with part 2 of my Simple Blend with Inclusions tutorial. Please visit, let me know what you think, and if you have any advice I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!
Ann

Dancing Hand Beads blog
DancingHandBeads Etsy shop
  • Edited 6/20/2013 10:25 pm ET by Muselover

Reply   Options 

To: Muselover  (2 of 4) 
 70543.2 in reply to 70543.1 
Hi, Muselover. I seem to have failed to save my original reply, which was..."Well done!" Both of them are well done.

To: Muselover  (3 of 4) 
 70543.3 in reply to 70543.1 
Hi Ann,
Very nice tutorial. I have some herbal tea leaves I've been saving and this seems like it would work well. I plan to use trans, yellow and orange. Maybe Trans, yellow and red. I like sun colors.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share this tutorial with us. Very thoughtful of you.
Jay
  • Edited 6/24/2013 11:19 pm by clayjay

To: clayjay  (4 of 4) 
 70543.4 in reply to 70543.3 
I would love to see what you make Jay. Please leave a comment for me on the blog when you have finished, or email me - dancinghandbeads@gmail.com. Thanks for your feedback!
Ann

Dancing Hand Beads - my blog
DancingHandBeads on Etsy

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.