TIPS, TRICKS and TIDBITS -  Awesome Form for Concave/Convex pendants (769 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: polygolems unread  (5 of 7) 
 70622.5 in reply to 70622.1 

I have an assortment of wooden balls from an unfinished furniture store (which, obviously, also sells other raw wood stuff.) Some have a flat base, some are fully round and I have to support them with a clay base. A smooth metal item might be nicer than wood with a bit of texture, but it's another option for getting a variety of sizes...

Sherry Bailey

Reply   Options 

To: polygolems unread  (6 of 7) 
 70622.6 in reply to 70622.1 

I also  use those metal thingies( sorry don't know the name) to wash hands after cutting onions. There is also metal mesuring spoons( round ones or other shapes) that can be interesting to use.

To: mkirkwag1 unread  (7 of 7) 
 70622.7 in reply to 70622.3 

I started using light bulbs many years ago and like you was afraid my used light bulbs would run out.  At about that time I moved into my parents house to care from them as they were passing.  Both houses had terrible electricity and were blowing light bulbs all the time.  After he passed my DH was chaning a light bulb only to discover Dad had just thrown them in the ceiling.  I'm guessing the light bulb would blow, my mother would gripe and instead of waiting till Artie or I came to change it, he would change it himself and hide the evidence.  I have a lifetime full of burned out light bulbs.

Allison

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-7
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.