Swap Activities -  inches (156 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
I've been away from my clay for a couple of years. I've forgotten a few things here and there so I came here for some information. I've started up my passion again for PC. I remember seeing a lot of pictures of peoples "inches". At first I didn't think anything about it, but then I thought yeah, I'll make up some inches. Can anyone tell me if I'm too late to get in on this? Can I still participate or just show off the ones I've done?

Nice to be back,

Kathy

Reply   Options 

To: Woodstuff2  (2 of 4) 
 70668.2 in reply to 70668.1 
I don't think there are any PCC driven swaps right now, but you can display them on PCC.  We'd love to see them.  Check with someone, that has displayed inchies and see if they know of any swaps at this time.

MK Ozarks

To: Woodstuff2  (3 of 4) 
 70668.3 in reply to 70668.1 

"Inchies" are usually traded at events and sometimes online.

But anybody can make them anytime...

Sherry Bailey

To: Woodstuff2  (4 of 4) 
 70668.4 in reply to 70668.1 
Hi Kathy, Jael is hosting an Inchies swap.... check the thread I started in Show & Tell  "Fun Inchies from Facebook Swap"  there is info on how to join down in the thread ..... hope that helps.

BJ

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.