Buy/Sell/Trade/Barter -  Pardo Art Clay (314 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 
Guess what?  I went over to Munro Crafts to check on Kato clay and discovered they are now carrying Pardo Art Clay.  Wonder when that happened. 

Very happy to see that!

BJ

Reply   Options 

To: AuntGriz  (2 of 7) 
 70670.2 in reply to 70670.1 
I was over there about a month ago and didn't notice it.  Wow.

MK Ozarks

To: MaryKay71  (3 of 7) 
 70670.3 in reply to 70670.2 
I don't see much about Pardo anymore, I wonder if it is still popular.  Now that I can get more at a reasonable price I think I will give it another go.   I like it , especially for canes. 

BJ

To: AuntGriz  (4 of 7) 
 70670.4 in reply to 70670.3 
My problem with Pardo was that I didn't like the colors. Somehow they seemed "off" to me. But I LOVE the translucent. It is SO clear! I have 10 packs of it in my supplies, right now.

From: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon10/4/13 2:40 PM 
To: AuntGriz  (5 of 7) 
 70670.5 in reply to 70670.4 
BJ. , I am sitting here now conditioning some of it and promise you I love it. I wonder if there is a mixing chart? I have Donna Kato's but I don't know if it is on there. Hum. May just have to work on it myself.

To: gilladian  (6 of 7) 
 70670.6 in reply to 70670.4 
I'm not crazy about the colors either but I almost always mix my own colors no matter what brand of clay I use so that isn't a problem for me.  I have a petty good stash of Pardo but put off using it for fear I couldn't get more.... now I don't have to worry.  Plus I want to support Munro's for supplying it.  

BJ

To: Donna (DonnaHIngram) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 70670.7 in reply to 70670.5 
Glad to hear you are using it Donna, I really do like it for canes and of course the trans is wonderful.  

I haven't seen a mixing chart, I mix my own colors but rarely write down the proportions... you should most definitely work on one, I am sure folks would appreciate it.  

BJ

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.