Guild/Show/Conventions/classes -  Sparkling Seas Cruise with Lisa Pavelka  (120 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Here is a new cruise opportunity for those of you who missed our awesome cruise on the Oasis of the Seas last month.

This one includes classes with Swarovski Crystals by 4 amazing Swarovski Ambassadors.  We all know how nicely sparkly crystals go with polymer clay.

Lisa Pavelka is the host and one of the instructors along with Lilian Chen who does some really cool wire work, the "crystal ninja",  Kellie DeFries who will be teaching gluing on flatback crystals properly and Deb Saucier (the only instructor I haven't had the privilege of meeting yet) will be teaching us to create a wonderful bracelet.  Plus, there will be some fun demos and make 'n' takes in the evenings, too.

Even if crystals and/or beading isn't your thing, you will still learn some amazing techniques that can be integrated into polymer clay work.  You might surprise yourself and find a new "love".

Who can beat floating in the middle of the ocean while being treated like royalty with a group of fun loving artists?

Check out www.Artacrosstheoceans.com and click on Sparkling Seas cruise to get the entire scoop.

Leigh and Steve can tell you how much fun these cruises are.  They finally decided to join us last month, and I do think they both enjoyed it.  I expect to see them on another one of our cruises soon, if not this next one.

If you think you would like to join us, please get your registration and deposit in right away because the ship, Liberty of the Seas, is filling fast.  Not much time to dawdle.  Ship sails for a 5-day cruise on March 29 from Ft. Lauderdale.

Judi

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.