BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Computer died, sliced finger (200 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

I'm in a painful quandary tonight! My computer won't work (just enough to try to back up some files, no Internet), such a drag! 

Tonight, I sliced my finger with a giant knife - just being insensible when holding a knife, duh - but my finger hurts! I sure hope it won't hurt this much tomorrow.

I can only be here via iPad, can't post photos from here. I don't think I can, anyway. No jpegs on iPad. Hoping to get computer fixed, or else will have to switch to laptop, ugh. I hate it when computers die.

Jackie

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 70826.2 in reply to 70826.1 

Reply   Options 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/19/14 7:35 PM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 70826.3 in reply to 70826.1 

Oh no - sorry to hear that, Jackie. I sure hope both finger and computer are much better by tomorrow. Sending loads of healing thoughts your way.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 70826.4 in reply to 70826.3 

Well, for some reason right now I can get out to the Internet and download my email, that's good! The worst part is loosing like 8 years worth of email, ugh. I have so many saved! You know, good friends, good info. I also save every greeting card we've ever received, just about. Is that weird? LOL! I have at least 98% of the photos backed up, and I have a million of them so a few losses probably aren't going to be too horrible. I hope.

I really believe it has something to do with a bad sound card, I'm not sure but there are a few hints I've had. I'm going to turn it off, pull it out and vacuum inside as a first move, it's a floor model sitting on carpet, ugh. Then I'll check all the boards to be sure they're seated.

I have a laptop, too, I just set it up, so I'll be using both for the time being. I'll be able to post photos to PCC from the laptop for sure. :) But I can't get my email there as easily.

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.