Chat Information /discussions -  HELP looking for info on getting to Star (156 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

It's been several years since I attended, Jeans Sat demo web cam Stargazer!  I have since gone through more than one computer.  Can someone direct me there?  What do I need to do?  What do I need to add to find it all?  sure wish I had that old computer, yep it was slow and now I'm on faster machine, but lost!

Pat :c)

Reply   Options 

From: StarGazer (STARGAZERCA) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/5/14 4:04 PM 
To: PatsCrafts DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 70880.2 in reply to 70880.1 

sorry i didn't see this earlier...

You need Yahoo Messenger installed on your computer to see the live ClayCam™ demo.
After installing, use Yahoo Messenger to add me (stargazer_sbpcg) as a "friend".

The chat is right here in PCC.  (just click on the Chat tab above the messages....)  (uses Java)

- providing FREE weekly Polymer Clay Chats & Demos for over 11 Years! 
My Photo Site

To: StarGazer (STARGAZERCA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 70880.3 in reply to 70880.2 

Hi Jean,

Thank you so much for responding, I have missed you all.    I will see what I can figure out and get messenger loaded.  Wish me luck, maybe I will see you next Sat.  Pat :c)

From: StarGazer (STARGAZERCA) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/6/14 2:05 PM 
To: PatsCrafts DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 70880.4 in reply to 70880.3 

Awesome!   Saturday, 1pm ET.  smile

- providing FREE weekly Polymer Clay Chats & Demos for over 11 Years! 
My Photo Site

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.