Guild/Show/Conventions/classes -  2015 Multi Media Mania Cruise (84 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

It's that time again!!  The next cruise with our host, Lisa Pavelka, is now open to everyone for registration.  This one is not all polymer clay, but it's certainly included.  Plus, as we all know, most of these mediums work well with each other.  Our instructors on this cruise, in addition to our beloved Lisa Pavelka are Lilian Chen, Anne Mitchell and the wild and crazy Christi Friesen.

Check out all the details at www.artacrosstheoceans.com   I have been on all of Lisa's cruises and I can tell you, there has never been a boring one!  In addition to classes, there will be demos, lots of goodies and lots of surpises.   If in doubt, just ask Leigh and Stephen Ross!  They joined us last year and had a terrific time.  I'm hoping we can talk them into joining us again for this one.

This cruise will set sail from Ft. Lauderdale on April 19, 2015 for 7 glorious days on the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas.  This ship has been recently renovated and has lots of new additions.  Last year, we were on the Oasis of the Seas, which is one awesome ship!  The Independence is a bit smaller than the Oasis and many people have already registered from past cruises.  It's best to get your deposits and registration forms into Lisa Lambright at llambright@thegreatcreate.com as soon as possible.  The most favorite cabins (usually outside balcony) are filling fast.  I hope to see you there!

Judi

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.