BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Hey there, just saying hello (233 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

Hi everyone. I'm not even going to kid around by saying "I'm back!" because I don't know if I am. But I just found some messages from many months ago that some of you wrote to me, and I was 1) very touched and 2) very embarrassed that I never even saw them! Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

Life has gone on... I'm not sure that I'm always in it to the fullest, but I'm surviving and have lots of blessings to count every day. So that is good. I try to function but I don't think I ever will have the same pizazz as I once had. Would be nice, but the years and the sadness keep taking their tolls. :)

So anyway, I wanted to say hello and apologize for missing those messages. I will definitely try to do better in the future.

Jackie

The Pleasant Pheasant

Reply   Options 

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 70953.2 in reply to 70953.1 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/24/14 8:59 AM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 70953.3 in reply to 70953.1 

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!

Love you and miss you

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 70953.4 in reply to 70953.1 

I think about (and pray for) you often, Jackie. {{{hugs}}}

Melissa

To: Melody01  (5 of 7) 
 70953.5 in reply to 70953.2 

Thank you, Anita. I totally appreciate it, because I cannot tell you how unbelievably hard each day is (most of the time - sometimes I squeak through a day or two as if I don't have a care in the world - love those days!)

I seriously appreciate all prayers and cares because as I said, this is hard. Now I know! I have known people who have lost children before I did and just kind of skated past it... I will never be able to do that again, for sure. :)

Hugs to you!

Jackie

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 70953.6 in reply to 70953.3 

Hi Eva! Love and miss you, too!!

Hugs!!

Jackie

To: BakedAk unread  (7 of 7) 
 70953.7 in reply to 70953.4 

Hi Melissa! This is like old home week! Nice to get a chance to say hello, and to say thank you for your prayers, I am sure they help.

Hugs,

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.