BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Tutorial for "Glammed Turtles" by Chris (204 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I last logged in as family, work and travel has kept us busier than a one armed paper hanger. Recently Chris C. of the Central Oklahoma Polymer Clay guild here in Oklahoma sent me a lesson for "glamorizing" sea turtles by using a molded turtle and a glass drop (the kind you put in the bottom of a vase to hold the flower stems). She did a most excellent job in her designs.

It is on my blog page if you would like to see and try it. http://claylady43.blogspot.com/2014/06/glammed-turtles.html

I think her technique would work on any number of applications, not just turtles.

Reply   Options 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/28/14 6:34 PM 
To: Claylady43 (Penni_Jo)  (2 of 3) 
 70954.2 in reply to 70954.1 

That turtle mold is awesome and I may have to order it (after my cataract surgery when I can see better) and a couple more of your molds!!

Thanks to you and Chris for sharing the tute. I used one of those glass drops on a frog pendant I made for a swap a few years back. Here's a (lousy) picture of it to use for inspiration: https://www.flickr.com/photos/everclay/12125342264/

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 70954.3 in reply to 70954.2 

Dear Eva,

How very, very glad to hear from you!! I really miss the Thursday morning chats but know that time and technology rushes on....

Glad to hear too that you are getting cataract surgery and am sending good thoughts your way for complete healing and restored vision.

Thanks for the link to your darling frog design. He's great! What a little cutie.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.