Swap Activities -  Flash Back From the Past. Want to Join?? (443 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 

I had a swap almost 10 years ago that was so much like the one that I have posted.  Let’s see if anyone wants to play with clay. Earrings made with anything and Polymer clay. You can send any kind, any numbers of pairs of earrings as long as they are made with some or all polymer clay.  If you send 10 pairs of earrings you get 10 pairs back.  If you send 50 pairs you get 50 back.  The number is up to you.  Large or Small.   Want to join me in this?  Look on the official swap site for info....  :) 

(link added)

http://polymerclaycentral.com/pcc/swaplist.html

• Edited August 27, 2014 4:41 pm  by  Stephen (SDROSS)

Reply   Options 

To: jjohnsonlowe  (2 of 7) 
 70973.2 in reply to 70973.1 

This would be right up my alley! (I love earrings!) I'm kind of swamped, but I'll consider it for a few pairs... let me think it over...

Newbies, swaps are a great way to get samples of what other people are doing and give you a goal to focus on, to improve your own work and do a bit of production! I heartily endorse participation!

Sherry Bailey

(I am assuming pierced earrings, right? If people want clip style, that's something to know in advance, for the findings and the style to be made...)

To: SherryBinNH  (3 of 7) 
 70973.3 in reply to 70973.2 

In the past I swap clip for clip and pierced for pierced.  It seems that there are more of us that are pierced but I hate to leave out those that are clip wearers. :) Jenn

To: jjohnsonlowe  (4 of 7) 
 70973.4 in reply to 70973.1 
I'm in! 5 pairs probably. I do love earrings...

To: jjohnsonlowe  (5 of 7) 
 70973.5 in reply to 70973.1 

Im IN!!!

Its been so long since I was on Delphi I forgot how to enter lol think I filled out a swap request! lol But I think I fixed it..

I emailed you too

JulZery!

To: jjohnsonlowe  (6 of 7) 
 70973.6 in reply to 70973.1 

I guess I won't sign up after all -- things are a little chaotic these days, not enough time...

Sounds like fun, though!

Sherry Bailey

To: SherryBinNH  (7 of 7) 
 70973.7 in reply to 70973.6 

If you change your mind... one pair is all you have to have to join.  or As many as you wish. I understand too much on the plate.  

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.