BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Delphi News and Views (212 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/8/14 9:46 AM 
To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 4) 

Hi

In the Delphi News and Views, I feature several forums each month. Your forum has been chosen because of the friendly, fun, supportive and informational value to Delphi and the members.

The benefits to your forum being featured are: The article remains in the folder for the remainder of the year, then gets transferred to the archive folder - this means a permanent promotion of your forum. This publicity can help your forum grow and prosper by additional new members.

In order to write the article, (if you agree to being featured) I need some information from you, would you be so kind as to answer the questions?

name and url of forum

1) How long has the forum been open for? Why did you open it?

2) How would you best describe the purpose of your forum (for example what subject matter does it cover - hobby, support, service etc)?

3) How would you best describe the atmosphere of your forum (for example, fun, friendly, supportive)

4) The names and functions of your staff?

5) Do you host any special events?

6) Anything else you would like to add to promote your forum as a good place to visit?

7) Do you have a graphic I can use to brighten up the article?

I invite you to, click on the link and travel to the News and Views forum to see how other forums have been featured
http://forums.delphiforums.com/news1
Lyndy
Host
Delphiforums News and Views

Message 2 of 4 was Deleted  

From: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/21/14 11:08 AM 
To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 70981.3 in reply to 70981.1 

Hi Lyndy - I sent you an email reply for this. Thanks!

Reply   Options 

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon9/23/14 6:24 AM 
To: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 70981.4 in reply to 70981.3 

thank you Stephen! I received it!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.