Polymer Clay Talk -  Please help re: Judi Maddigan Push Molds (107 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Hi:

I am writing to request assistance.  I am looking for Judi Maddigan push molds of the bird w/nest, cat and dog.  I make angels and have donated the money to Parkinson's Disease research in memory of  close family members.  I had these molds but they have since disappeared.  I place the bird in the nest or alone, the cat and dog in the Angel's hands and people like them better then flowers.   I have all the of her other molds just need these three. 

I am hoping someone may either have extras or ones they have stopped using.  I don't care if they have chips as long as they can still make the item.  My finances are extremely limited and I am hoping someone would be willing to just donate them to the project. 

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.