Welcome/Sign In Here -  Hello! (166 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: TurtleMommy  (3 of 4) 
 71215.3 in reply to 71215.1 

Hi Maggie! Glad you are here. You have a chance to share photos of your same-old, same-old right now.... Tomorrow, Feb. 1st begins the annual February Thing-A-Day challenge! All you have to do is post a thing each day. Or not... if you posted a thing every other day, we'd still be thrilled, haha. But it really is a super fun time of being a PCCer, so we hope you'll get a chance to join in.

And welcome, even if you don't get a chance to join into the TAD challenge. :)

Jackie

Reply   Options 

To: TurtleMommy unread  (4 of 4) 
 71215.4 in reply to 71215.1 

Hi Maggie! Nice to meet you! It's not too late to join in with us this month. We've been having a grand time.

I started in polymer clay 15 years ago for the same reason you do it...stress reduction. It was also a way to re-acclimate to life after college. Had to see if there was something besides studying, lol. I can't claim expertise but have gained some skills and a whole boat load of crafting supplies! Probably the best part is I have gained some really good friends thru this site. I also hoard beads and my current thing...buttons to go with my knitting and crocheting.

My son was a scout leader a few years back. He really enjoyed it. Good time for him and his son to bond.

Susan

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-4
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.