BreakRoom/Almost Anything Goes -  Allocation for photos? Need your help! (104 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 3) 

Hi Stephen,

Christi says that she has a message that her photo allocation is full and so she can't post. I suppose she's gone up to the limit, is that true? Is there something she can do to get rid of old photos? I can't remember how that worked.

Your expert help is appreciated - thank you very much. I suppose we'll be driving you a bit crazy this month.. :)

Jackie

Reply   Options 

From: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/2/16 4:37 PM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 71228.2 in reply to 71228.1 

When she's in the message board, scroll down in the messages area until she sees the box at the bottom that says Account Control etc... for her. Click on the Attachment icon and it will bring up a list of all her messages that have attachments. Click on each message to bring it up and then edit it to remove the attachment.

Of course, posting links from a personal webspace like Flicker or Instagram is preferable because it won't leave older messages with broken images.

To: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 71228.3 in reply to 71228.2 

Thanks, kind sir. :) I have sent your information to her.

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.