First ever Thing-A-Week thread! Isn't that neat. I hope a lot of you will join us and share your work on a weekly basis. Absolutely NOT mandatory to post every week, but a challenge is good for the creative spirit. Friendly critique, good advice, WOWs, ooohs and awwws are good for the soul, so please comment on the posted artwork, even if you don't have something to show for this week.
I hope to see a lot of activity here every Thursday - so spread the word, please.
- It must be about polymer clay.
- Your "SHOW N TELL" doesn't have to be a finished piece - it can be a work in progress or preparations for a project.
- TAW day is Thursday, but nobody will ban you for posting a day or two later.
- Your photos can be uploaded directly into your post or you can post a link to your online photo album, blog or website.
- No linking to sales venues like webshops, Etsy or eBay please. Posts with a "price tag" will be deleted!
- Please keep your posts for TAW within the designated thread for the current week by replying to the first post in said thread. For comments, please reply to the post you want to comment on.
I will try my very best to remember to post the starting thread every week. If I forget, please don't let that hold you back - just start a TAW thread and post away.
Thanks in advance for making this challenge a happy meeting place in the weeks to come.