---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-March 17, 2016 (452 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/17/16 1:36 PM 
To: All  (1 of 30) 

Post away, folks!

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Reply   Options 

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 30) 
 71270.2 in reply to 71270.1 

I won't be able to play today...family crisis. The new baby isn't well...open heart surgery yesterday. I'm doing a lot of hurrying and waiting in hospitals. But so far, so good.

Susan

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/17/16 11:01 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (3 of 30) 
 71270.3 in reply to 71270.2 

Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. Sending healing vibes and sincere hopes for speedy and full recovery. Can't even begin to imagine what you all must be going through.

Hang in there and know your friends are thinking of you.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/17/16 11:24 PM 
To: All  (4 of 30) 
 71270.4 in reply to 71270.1 

I've had a busy week preparing for... drum roll, please.... my first polymer clay retreat! My first and the first ever in Scandinavia! http://www.nordicpolycamp.nu/

It has, of course, been prepared for almost a year now, but I didn't want to say anything in fear of jinxing it. Now, when my stuff is all packed up and I'm leaving tomorrow noon for a weekend of clay and fun, I feel secure enough to let you in on my secret. It's a small group - only 20 girls, but it'll be so much fun to meet them face to face and not just on Facebook. Anyways - I made a name tag/eyeglass holder to wear and took a pic right after the first bake. Next week I'll post a pic of the finished pin and maybe also some pics from the event.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: All  (5 of 30) 
 71270.5 in reply to 71270.1 

Hi everybody - I haven't clayed too much, except for today, but the thing currently on my table might end up as entry for challenge, so I'm sharing another ring photo - I actually made this ring and others last month. :) I like this one, blue and crackled... hope you do, too!

Jackie

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/25753074502/in/dateposted-public/

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 30) 
 71270.6 in reply to 71270.2 

I'm continuing to pray, Susan, I hope when you arrived at hospital tonight the news was better.

Hugs, Jackie

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 30) 
 71270.7 in reply to 71270.4 

Oh my GOSH! How exciting! I do hope you're going to take a bunch of photos of the event and share them here! I am so happy for you!  You will  have tons of fun. Thrilling!

Your cute little oil paint palette is adorable! Oh Eva, I'm really happy for you.

Hugs! Jackie

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 30) 
 71270.8 in reply to 71270.6 

She was showing signs of life. They have her heavily sedated. All her energy is needed for recovery. It's been so crazy I've not been able to keep everyone in the loop. Bottom line...we have more hope than we've had.

Susan

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 30) 
 71270.9 in reply to 71270.8 

Yes, it's been a crazy ride, that's for certain. I haven't stopped praying for you and for her.

Jackie

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 30) 
 71270.10 in reply to 71270.4 

Oh I hope you're having fun at camp! Large groups are a bit uncomfortable for me but the smaller classes were great.

Your palette is very cute!

Susan

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.