---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-April 7, 2016 (308 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (15 of 25) 
 71279.15 in reply to 71279.14 

I used too...but now? I use my Dremel with a little buffing wheel. For my use its been fine. That regular buffer used to snatch my beads and launch them mars...i thought it was a bit mean :)

Im laughing to know you're making beads too! I didnt bother to post the 4mm beads i made over the last couple of days. They look the same as my last batch i showed...only more of them. They are just simple and something i can do at 4 AM . Since ive admitted my plans to you (dying with the largest bead stash lol) you probably aren't that surprised

Susan

Reply   Options 

To: All  (16 of 25) 
 71279.16 in reply to 71279.1 

Running a little late, I fell asleep on the couch now I'm probably up for the night. I hope not, I was on a fairly descent schedule.

We are having a lovely spring. I love driving around town and taking in all the lovely flowers, the red bud trees are gorgeous this year! I will try to remember to take my camera next time we go for a ride so I can share with you.

I made a pendant to go with the week 4 extruder beads and made this necklace.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/auntgriz/26030503480/in/dateposted-public/

Thanks for looking. 

Beej

To: cabinfeverclay (ChristiBluni)  (17 of 25) 
 71279.17 in reply to 71279.2 

Not more snow! That's not good. I feel a little guilty for all this lovely weather we are having.... spring flowers everywhere! 

I just found my set of crochet hooks, you have inspired me to make them pretty! Love what you did with yours. 

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (18 of 25) 
 71279.18 in reply to 71279.3 

Those scrap book embellishments are delightful! Are you making a scrap book for baby? 

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (19 of 25) 
 71279.19 in reply to 71279.7 

Oh wow that is definitely a win win!! Lovely delicate design, I love it!!   

Sorry you are getting more snow. We are having such a gorgeous spring, temps in the 70's and spring flowers everywhere. It's fun  to sit on the porch, watch the birds and squirrels, and listen to blue grass. And a new pie shop just open down below us, all we have to do is go down Jacobs Ladder, turn the corner and there we are at Jill's Creekside Pie Shop. She makes savory as well as sweet pies so its a nice place to go for lunch. 

To: AuntGriz  (20 of 25) 
 71279.20 in reply to 71279.18 
I have done a few scrapbook pages. My daughter is the one doing the page for new baby though. She requested ideas for each of her daughters and for a group of the cousins. She seems to like my embellishments.

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (21 of 25) 
 71279.21 in reply to 71279.15 

The reason I admitted that I've been making beads is because you got me started with them, from a recent conversation we had, lol. And in the process, I've had beads flying all over my Claypen, during buffing... one of them I can't find no matter where I look. I've climbed under everything but alas!

4mm beads? You'd have to kill me! I made 8mm beads this week and thought, "oh no, this is ridiculous".  Now to buff them....

I am lucky in that I have the 3-barrel tumbler - it's been sanding beads all week. But I think I'm over it now, thankfully, I'm going back to canes. :)

Jackie

To: AuntGriz  (22 of 25) 
 71279.22 in reply to 71279.16 

Oh man, this is cute, BJ! Those tube beads are extra super, I just love them. And love the black chain, too!!

Our little mini irises came up, and our small daffodils are about to pop open, I'm so upset!! If they open and it snows, that'll be that. And I will be super bummed. You know we have not done our annuals for the last three years, but I am going to try to get hubby to plan to at least do a few this year, I really need some flowers around me. Pine trees everywhere, but nary a flower to be found. :) We shall see. We can't plant them until at least June 15th.

I hope you do share some of your beautiful flowers and the red bud trees as well! Sounds awesome.

Jackie

To: AuntGriz  (23 of 25) 
 71279.23 in reply to 71279.19 

Thank you, Beej! That key ring really makes me happy, the pattern is so delicate yet busy. :)

Jackie

To: AuntGriz  (24 of 25) 
 71279.24 in reply to 71279.16 

Id love to see a redbud! We got a tiny redbud tree from Audubon and i dont know what to expect.

I love what you did with those tube beads! Great necklace

Susan

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-24 25
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.