---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-April 14, 2016 (342 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/14/16 8:07 AM 
To: All  (1 of 21) 

Well into spring (at least the calendar says so) here's another week of TAW.
If anyone needs to know what TAW is, please see this post:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/messages/?msg=71267.1

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Reply   Options 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/14/16 9:35 PM 
To: All  (2 of 21) 
 71281.2 in reply to 71281.1 

I was visiting my Dad last week and didn't make anything for TAW. This week was garden week and wrestling with the couch, but I managed to make a tiny tryout of a cane I saw used on an amazing bracelet with hexagonal tiles. I figured out I could use a die from lucy tools disk # 2 and here it is. Not yet reduced and I'm not sure I want to reduce it much. Plan to make it in several colors cause I like it.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 21) 
 71281.3 in reply to 71281.2 

I really like that alot! Very 3d looking!

Im still at the Ronald McDonald house with my daughter. Baby has another surgery soon and hopefully home before long.

I have been making a mental list of projects i will do once im home. A fairy house for one. So cute...pinterest has tons of pics.

Thinking of you all and wishing i was home so i could play along! Susan

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/15/16 5:59 AM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 21) 
 71281.4 in reply to 71281.3 

Thanks, Susan. Yes, the 3D look is what attracted me about this cane (and others like it).

Sending healing vibes and loving thoughts your way. That poor little baby girl is sure having a rough start in life - lets hope the best for a speedy recovery and that you'll all be home soon. ((((((Susan and family)))))).

I've been collecting small glass containers lately - I like fairy houses, too and want to use them as tealight votives.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 21) 
 71281.5 in reply to 71281.4 

I have quite a collection of random bottles saved over the years. Even hubby knows to save them for me, lol. A votive would be a great idea for a fairy house. I saw one that was all lit up but it must've been a light inside versus a candle. It had a roof.

Wish i had something to show this week. I must have patience...soon

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 21) 
 71281.6 in reply to 71281.2 

oooo I like it too, and fortunately I have that Lucy disk too!  It might be a bugger to reduce, will wait and see how you do with it.  

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 21) 
 71281.7 in reply to 71281.3 

Will keep you and your sweet baby in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope this is her last surgery and she recovers quickly.  

A fairy house will be so neat, I spend way more time than I should looking at them on pinterest. Now I can look forward to seeing yours. 

Beej

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 21) 
 71281.8 in reply to 71281.4 

Fairy house tealight! That is a cool idea!

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 21) 
 71281.9 in reply to 71281.1 

Our internet was acting up yesterday. Happens a lot. I posted the TAW on Flickr, the internet kept going on and off so I took a nap on the couch and forgot to post here.... plus I was doing our taxes....Yuck!!

so here are my pieces for this week.  This is a necklace that has been on my work table for months waiting for me to finish the earrings..... still have to add earwires but at least the hoops are finished.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/auntgriz/26342706982/in/dateposted-public/

Forgot I had these, more mirror images. They should make pretty necklaces.  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/auntgriz/26368859331/in/dateposted-public/

I am allergic to raw polymer clay & the vapors from the curing process. It use to give me a runny nose and itchy eyes but lately it has gotten worse, now I get hives and my lips swell so I'm trying to pace myself.... but I'm determined not to give up playing with clay. So for now I'm assembling cured pieces and playing with wire.  When the weather gets warm enough for me to leave the doors and windows open I will clay again.  

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/15/16 6:21 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 21) 
 71281.10 in reply to 71281.5 

I've been known to buy foods, liquids, spices and the like even if I didn't need or want them, only because I liked the container they came in. Have you ever done that?
The small glass jars I plan to use for tea lights all have lids. Plan is to construct the roof on the lid so it can be unscrewed and left off the jar when the candle is lit. Of course one could use battery powered fake tea lights as well. Anyhow, I see them as a nice hostess gift instead of flowers.

Patience is good, but right now you are where you need to ne. Bless you.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.