---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-April 28, 2016 (275 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/27/16 11:21 PM 
To: All  (1 of 18) 

It's TAW Thursday again.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 18) 
 71284.2 in reply to 71284.1 

For this Thursday Thing A Day, I covered a tin. It's really cute, even classy looking, I like it a lot. I think it will be a gift for my grandson, most likely, he will like it. I had tons of fun making it!

Thanks for looking! Hope everybody has had a wonderful week. :)

Jackie

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/26663365936/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/26417079070/in/dateposted-public/

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/28/16 9:21 AM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 18) 
 71284.3 in reply to 71284.2 

That is definitely classy - your grandson will love it.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: All  (4 of 18) 
 71284.4 in reply to 71284.1 

My projects didn't seem to want to come together as I had hoped this week. But these are my "lemonade from lemons" projects. The coral was supposed to be crimson and so I am disappointed...but I guess they aren't bad, just not what I had planned. So, I just experimented with my usual buttons and cabs to see the results.

Susan

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126108624@N06/26632271221/in/dateposted-public/

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 18) 
 71284.5 in reply to 71284.2 

Very nice! It is classy and masculine...though I like it too. He should be pleased with his gift.

I have a tin sitting out waiting for inspiration here too. With my current less than perfect projects it seems my muse is on vacation or something. But maybe I will just persevere anyway. I have enough tins that I can "waste" one and not miss it in my collection of bottles and tins waiting for covering.

Susan

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/28/16 4:38 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 18) 
 71284.6 in reply to 71284.4 

Very tasty lemonade - and buttons and cabs are always needed. I really like the corals.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 18) 
 71284.7 in reply to 71284.3 

Thank you, Eva! I think he will, too.

Jackie

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (8 of 18) 
 71284.8 in reply to 71284.4 

Hi Susan - I'm sorry you are a little disappointed, but wow, I have to say that the reds are great in that photo!! Very pretty, and I like the translucent-ness of the lavender, too.

Jackie

To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (9 of 18) 
 71284.9 in reply to 71284.5 

I hear you, inspiration is hard to come by at times! I spent the entire month on that tin, no kidding, and then I ended up not entering it in the challenge. I really can't waste that much time on things anymore, I just need to keep playing and being okay with what happens, otherwise it's not going to continue to be fun.

So, along those lines, I whipped out two 10X10 cm tiles for the Fimo tiles auction, not that happy with either of them but I'm glad I did them and wish I had another month to keep making more! They are fun, perfect little size, you could just make them until the cows came home. :)

I will post them in regular show & tell in a minute.

Thank you for your kind comments about the tin - and yes, you should just whip something on to a tin for the heck of it - I think that's how we get things going. My tiles have me rarin' to clay again! :)

Jackie

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/28/16 9:51 PM 
To: All  (10 of 18) 
 71284.10 in reply to 71284.1 

This week has been about making a tile for the international charity event celebrating the 50th anniversary of FIMO. 
http://www.staedtler.com/en/inspirations/for-creative-hobby-users/50-years-of-fimo/
https://dk.pinterest.com/staedtlermars/fimo-50-world-project/ for tiles pinned so far.

Here's my tile - a little trimming, bake and finish to do and it's off tomorrow.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-18
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.