---- SHOW N TELL---- -  Fimo 10 x 10 project tiles (115 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

I made two tiles for the Fimo 10X10 cm tiles project and just submitted them - I'm not really even sure I have time to get them sent, especially because 1) it's snowing here; and 2) I just saw that I have to send to Canada so that's kind of a difficulty what with their postal system being so slow, etc.

I was thinking that Fimo might be hard pressed to actually receive all the tiles that people have posted. Mine are so-so, but there are some fabulous tiles being shown at the Facebook site. I wonder if they are being shared on Flickr, too... hmmm, I will have to look.

I had fun, fun, fun making these, even though they didn't really turn out as I had envisioned. I needed some fun clay time badly, so it was good timing.

Jackie

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/26430777450/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/26703553625/in/dateposted-public/

Reply   Options 

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/28/16 10:05 PM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 71285.2 in reply to 71285.1 

I love your tiles, Jackie - and of course you must send them. I'm sure they are aware of the possibility of late arrivals due to the postal systems and the weather situation. Besides deadline for SENDING is Saturday!
You're right, there are some awesome tiles in the bunch. They are not shared on Flickr, but on a Pinterest board. I left a link in my post in the TAW thread since I posted a pic of my tile there.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 71285.3 in reply to 71285.2 

Thanks, Eva! And thank you for the link, I will go check it out.. Actually, Marc said he will take them to the post office so I will go ahead and get them ready to mail. :) Driving out of here is not something I do easily, lol, I've only been out two times for an hour each time since last November! Seriously! So if he will take them, they will go. :)

I don't check Pinterest too often, so it will be good to see other tiles that are there.

Jackie

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.