Questions/POLLS/Mentors Topic -  The Care and Feeding of Polymer canes (623 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/16/16 2:10 PM 
To: SHARCHAR unread  (15 of 17) 
 71302.15 in reply to 71302.14 

Rotflmao!!!  Hey I can still get on the floor, but I have to plan my day down there!!!!!  I heard from Christy, she wrote me a wonderful letter and we worked it all out, I'm really excited by this cause the demo will also include saving already cut slices, and how to store them and then how to apply them to new clay and work them into the new clay with out any lines or bumps or distortion, I think that tip is awesome too. cause what works for old canes on new clay will also work on new canes with new clay!!! I'm excited.

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Etsy Store - DaystarWorkshop
My Personal WebsiteSincereLeigh.com

Reply   Options 

To: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 17) 
 71302.16 in reply to 71302.1 

omy, leigh!!! after all these years of claying and caning I would LEAP on a class like that!!!! It's so basic no one addresses it and you, my dear sister, are the queen of caning knowledge!!!! Ya gonna teach that out here in Seattle someday? --sunni

From: Leigh (SINCERELEIGH) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/6/16 8:38 PM 
To: sunni (sunnisan)  (17 of 17) 
 71302.17 in reply to 71302.16 

why Thank you sunni Lets see how the demo goes then I'll see if it rattels anyones interest.  Although once I hand out a sheet to go with the class I'm pretty sure it will go around the Polymer Clay world in a very fast pace.  We'll see!

Sincereleigh

SincereLEIGH,
meigh

My Etsy Store - DaystarWorkshop
My Personal WebsiteSincereLeigh.com

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-14 15-17
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.