---- SHOW N TELL---- -  TAW-June 16, 2016 (276 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/16/16 5:58 AM 
To: All  (1 of 15) 

It's Tawsday again!

What!? The Spell checker doesn't know Tawsday!? Wassup wit dat?

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED
TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

Reply   Options 

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 15) 
 71309.2 in reply to 71309.1 

Yay, Tawsday!!! I know I missed another week, it's because I have been so darn frustrated with trying to take a photo of this stupid journal cover. It really looks good in person, but there is no way the camera can see it. I've taken 40 photos of the dumb thing, and now I'm done. :)

I cleaned up my table and I'm moving on to something completely different now. Me and frustration don't do well together.

Jackie

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepleasantpheasant/27718670585/in/dateposted-public/

To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 15) 
 71309.3 in reply to 71309.2 

Love it! That is so frustrating when your camera doesnt cooperate. But it looks great to me! How will you make the journal? Do you use a book or make your own pages? Ive done a couple way in the past. The best one was gifted to a guild member. The other is still not bound...which is silly cause its all there. The easy part is left, lol.

Susan

To: All  (4 of 15) 
 71309.4 in reply to 71309.1 

Nothing fancy today...just playing with scraps. I've found so many containers of cane ends and scrap that I wanted to use some of it. It's too soft to reduce yet so that must wait for later.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126108624@N06/27618889972/in/dateposted-public/

Susan

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/17/16 10:56 AM 
To: 7Jackie DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 15) 
 71309.5 in reply to 71309.2 

To me it looks like a beautiful journal cover and if it looks better in person, I'm sure it's absolutely awesome! Not stupid at all. ;)

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/17/16 12:23 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 15) 
 71309.6 in reply to 71309.4 

LOL!! Soon as I opened your flickr I saw colorful pizza slices there on the right - funny how one can perceive an image in the very first second, huh? I see great potential in the jelly roll cane. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Scraps are always good - so good I've even been known to buy pounds of it and pay lotsa $$ for postage. Never regretted that and have gotten a great number of lovely canes, custom mixed colors and useful bead gut from it.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 15) 
 71309.7 in reply to 71309.6 

Well, wait no longer then! I've been making buttons. The photo isn't all that good...they are brighter than it shows. But I am happy with them. Oh yeah, they are smallish...like 3/4 inch or less than 2 cm.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126108624@N06/27456655930/in/dateposted-public/

Susan

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/17/16 7:22 PM 
To: aramina5 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 15) 
 71309.8 in reply to 71309.7 

Sweet buttons - the scrap cane looks just right there and the striped background is great, too.

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

From: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host6/17/16 7:48 PM 
To: All  (9 of 15) 
 71309.9 in reply to 71309.1 

Yikes!!! I've got nothing to show you yet. Yesterday I got this awful urge to do something about all the stuff I have cluttering up my whole house. Small appliances wasting away in my kitchen cupboards, pots and pans much too big for my use, pretty bowls and serving dishes, a large number of coffee mugs, empty photo frames and vases.... well you probably know what I'm talking about. I decided it was time to let most of it go. The stuff will be put up for sale on online garage sales (facebook groups) and what doesn't sell will be donated or sent to the local dump. I made lots of lists yesterday and I've been pulling things out to photograph today. Now to list them in the groups and then move on to doing the same with my clothes - I feel relieved just talking about it.

I will try to sit down and play with some clay to show off here - but if I don't you'll just have to carry on without my contribution this week. 

EVA

www.everclay.dk/

TRY, TRY AGAIN....

MY BLOGSPOT

MY ETSY

To: Eva (mejsel) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 15) 
 71309.10 in reply to 71309.9 

Have fun with that!!! I've been doing some of the same over the last few weeks. We burned boxes that have been stacking in the garage (Amazon orders always mean more boxes) and tons of old bills from 2000 lol. It feels so good to create an empty space. Lets see if I can let go all the clothes that I can't fit into. Wish me luck :) and I wish you the same. Clay when you feel like it...we will be here. No worries.

Susan

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-15
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.