Questions/POLLS/Mentors Topic -  Mofa Chinese Polymer Clay - HELP!! (39 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 
I recently purchased some clay on ebay. It didn't tell me what brand it was on the listing but it turned out to be a Chinese brand called MOFA. The problem is that ALL of the instructions and packaging is 100% in Mandarin Chinese!! Needless to say I DON'T READ MANDARIN!! Does ANYONE know what temp to bake Mofa at??  At first it didn't look like it would work too well, but when I mixed it with some Sculpey 3 clay that was just WAAAAY TOO SOFT, it gave it enough body to be workable for my project.  But I have NO CLUE if MOFA bakes at the usual 275F or if it is one of those weird ones that bakes at 230F.

Can Anyone help me figure this puzzle out??

Has ANYONE used Mofa at all? Anyone had any experience with it? I have only found ONE VIDEO on ALL OF YOUTUBE about it!!  It gives some translation but the only temperature guidance is in CELSIUS!!  

Thanks in adavance for ANY help or suggestions anyone can provide,

Kathryn Archuleta

Reply   Options 

From: Stephen (SDROSS) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-4 6:26 PM 
To: Kathryn Archuleta (KathrynArchu) unread  (2 of 2) 
 71424.2 in reply to 71424.1 

Use this page to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit...

http://www.metric-conversions.org/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.htm

• Edited February 4, 2018 11:15 pm  by  Stephen (SDROSS)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.