our unborn baby is diagnosed with no kidneys and my wife is 30 weeks. docotors advised baby wont survive because ultrasound unable to detec any kidneys. there is no fluid also inside.
now doctor asking us whether we would like the baby to deliver now or wait until the time lapse. we were unable to answer the doctor suddenly.my wife is ready to do sessering and deliver the baby early. doctors also said that sometimes ultrasound scanning goes wrong and when baby born, there are kidneys. but this is just 99% and 1 & case.
any suggestions on we should wait until the end or deliver the baby now. your recommendations would be very helpful for us and our baby.