Our Potters Babies *Born* -  my sweet granddaughter (488 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Our daughter had our grand daughter by c section on May 21, ,2014. This was the hardest day for our whole family. She lived 5 hours and every single second was precious. Serenity Candace Jade please know you will always be loved and are missed beyond words!
Attachments

Reply   Options 

To: jjdolloff  (2 of 4) 
 4893.2 in reply to 4893.1 

our unborn baby is diagnosed with no kidneys and my wife is 30 weeks. docotors advised baby wont survive because ultrasound unable to detec any kidneys. there is no fluid also inside.

now doctor asking us whether we would like the baby to deliver now or wait until the time lapse. we were unable to answer the doctor suddenly.my wife is ready to do sessering and deliver the baby early. doctors also said that sometimes ultrasound scanning goes wrong and when baby born, there are kidneys.  but this is just 99% and 1 & case.

any suggestions on we should wait until the end or deliver the baby now. your recommendations  would be very helpful for us and our baby.

To: jjdolloff  (3 of 4) 
 4893.3 in reply to 4893.1 

My condolences on the loss of your granddaughter.  Her picture is beautiful.    Faith

To: sfaithterry unread  (4 of 4) 
 4893.4 in reply to 4893.3 
Sorry faith have been Mia for bit thanks for the condolences

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.